DJ XVII >> Introduction
Dimension Jump is BACK! For those who have never been, DJ is a three day convention celebrating all things Red Dwarf and includes:
- Guest Q&As
- Photo and autograph sessions
- ...and much more!
DJXVII will be held over the weekend of the 3rd, 4th and 5th of May 2013 and once again hosted by the Birmingham City Centre Holiday Inn.
Registration for the 3 day event will cost:
From Friday 20th July – 23:59 Monday 3rd September
£55 – Members
£65 – Non-Members
From Tuesday 4th September until the event:
£65 - Members
£80 – Non-Members
We will be running the very popular Coffee Lounge and Photo Shoots again this year, for an additional fee payable on the weekend. Coffee Lounge bookings for Saturday and Sunday will be taken during Friday registration and costs £20 per person. Photo Shoots will take place on Saturday and Sunday and cost £10 per picture and an additional £5 for additional prints.
What does my money get me?
Your registration fee gets you the following from the event:
- A pass for all three days of the event
- Entry to all the guest Q&As
- Entry to Friday night's Quiz and entertainment
- Entry to Saturday night cabaret and disco.
- Entry into a number of competitions, including the Saturday night Costume Comp.
- Entry to Sunday afternoon entertainment - Past events have included: Smeg or No Smeg and Smeggheads audience participation competitions.
- Entry to prop and costume auctions.
- Access to the merchandise room.
- An autograph on a personal item from each of the guests
- Personal photos with the guests (subject to time restrictions)
- An exclusive souvenir programme suitable for getting signed by the guests
Before you purchase your tickets, please make sure to read the terms and conditions of sale. We would also like to point out the following:
- Photo sessions and Coffee Lounge are not included in any ticket price, tickets for them are sold separately at the event.
- Food, drink and accommodation is not included in the ticket price
- We do not arrange autographs for those who cannot attend
- Once a ticket is purchased we offer 50% refund, until 23:59 22nd March 2013 - after which, no refunds are available, except in the unlikely case of the event being cancelled.
- All advertised guests for Dimension Jump appear subject to their professional availability.
Each Dimension Jump, we invite as many guests as we can to give fans the best experience possible. We'll be announcing DJXVII guests over the coming months, but so far we have secured the ever wonderful Robert Llewellyn, Chris Barrie and, for the first time ever, the marvelous Tony Hawks! More will follow very shortly so keep checking back. Past guests include all the main cast; Chris Barrie, Craig Charles, Robert Llewellyn, Danny John-Jules, Chloe Annett, Norman Lovett, and Hattie Hayridge and co-creator and writer Doug Naylor. Other guests have included Graham McTavish, Mac McDonald, Lee Cornes, John Lenehan, Richard O'Callaghan, Steven Wickham, The Shend, Paul Alexander, Mike Tucker, Peter Tyler, Alan Marshall, Nick Kool and many more to boot.
If you're on Twitter and attending DJXVII, you'll be interested to know that we've now got a dedicated Twitter account for Dimension Jump: @TORDFC_DJ. Rather than flood @TORDFC followers with live updates, schedule changes and such, we decided it'd be much better to let people opt in and then we can tweet freely! Oh, and if you're discussing Dimension Jump XVII then don’t forget to use the #DJXVII hashtag.
If you're ready to book your place, then head over to the registration page and we'll look forward to seeing you in May!